Now that Memorial Day weekend is behind us and the official start of the summer has begun, what are your plans for the summer? Do you have any vacation plans with the pandemic still in the forefront? Leave me a comment and share your plans.
I spent time with my family over the weekend. Cookouts, fires, and alcohol allowed me to unwind. I have been hard at work on writing several stories that will be published later this year.
My Select Six:
1. Who is M. Kristine? This week, I will share something personal with you. I am a mother to two sons. My boys are two of my greatest accomplishments. They have grown into wonderful young men and I am extremely proud of them. 👦 👦
2. What is in my Kindle 📚? I have almost 1,000 books in my Kindle. Yes, I LOVE to read! One of my favorite authors is Leah Sharelle. Her Wounded Souls Series is about the Wounded Souls MC based in Australia. The men are former soldiers and each man has wounds from war, physical or emotional. No matter which wound they have, the women that they love help each man to heal.
His Sweetness- Wounded Souls Book 1
Deck Johnston is the definition of possessive alpha male. He lives and breathes his club and his daughter, Shiloh. When he meets Shiloh’s pre-school dance teacher, Charlotte Jackson, his world turns upside down. He wants Charlotte from the first look, and he will not take no for an answer.
A stranger begins to cause trouble for the club and the men of the Wounded Souls will do whatever it takes to keep everyone safe.
His Sweetness is book 1 of 6. While each can be read as a standalone, I recommend you read in order. Grab yours today!!
3. Have you seen this one 📽? I am a sucker for a good romance movie. Several years ago, Passionflix was launched and it has been a game changer for the romance community. Passionflix adapts romance novels into movies. They have released over a dozen full-length novels and short stories. One of my favorites is Afterburn /Aftershock by Sylvia Day. The service is available for streaming and is only $5.99 a month. Go check it out!
4. What I am watching 📺: I am a sucker for hot guys and a great story. There are so many great shows on TV right now, but I have a few series that have ended but I cannot stop myself from watching them.
One of those series is Sons of Anarchy. I have been doing a re-watch of the entire series. The dynamics within the Sons members and their women is deep and dark at times. While Jax Teller is special and I enjoyed watching his transformation, my favorite character was Opie Winston. Man buns and tattoos are my weakness.
All 7 seasons of Sons of Anarchy can be streamed on Hulu.
5. My favorite things ☕: One of my favorite things is coffee. I am addicted to the brew. I cannot live without it. My favorite is McDonalds medium roast. I drink so much, I should buy stock in the company! LOL!!
6. What I am working on 💻: I am currently writing a story for a goddess anthology published by Knox Publishing. My story is about Hecate- the goddess of magic. I am excited about how this story is developing.
I have sent the first edits back to my editor for You Believed in Me- Canyons of Charleston Book 3. Aspen and Huxley are so amazing, and I cannot wait to share them with the world. YBIM releases June 25th and can be pre-ordered now!
Well, that is all I have for this week. Remember, If you have any content you would like to see or any questions, feel free to email me: email@example.com. I would love to hear from you.
If you aren’t subscribed to my newsletter you can do so here: https://bit.ly/3b5AbIn
By subscribing, you will receive subscriber only content, freebies and much more.
That is all for now and I hope to see you all next week.